Wednesday, July 23, 2008

About Us!!!


About Us:


I'm Renee(25) and I am married to Corey(28) and we have a son who's name is Luke(91/2) months old. Corey and I have been married for almost 3 years now. Luke was born on October 2, 2007 and that was the start of our most awesome life with a child. He brings out everything good in our lives. He means so much to us. C and I lost a child in August of 2006 and that was the most devastating time in our life. I was about 6 wks. pregnant when I started experiencing things that were not right!! It was down hill from there. Thank God for wonderful parents and in- laws to help me through this hardship!!! But, now that Little Man is here it's all better.




-Family-


I have a twin sister Heather, who is married to Stephen and they have an awesome little girl named Kinsley. We call her Kin Kin!! She is soo beautiful and smart. I also have anl older sister and she's married with two children Katelyn & Bailey. Corey has an older sister Amanda(29), and two brothers Jonathan and Matthew. Amanda is married to Jason and they have a precious Little girl Anna Grace!!! She is so sweet and takes really good care of "LUKE". Jonathan is married to Paige whom we all call Pae Pae, and of course little Matthew is still single. I've been in the Knight family for about 10 years so I really feel like a KNIGHT!!! Last but not least, I have grest parents and in-laws.

No comments: